Ever wonder how to clean a coffee maker the right way? Drip coffee makers need to be cleaned at least once a month to keep your coffee tasting good.
✅ Best Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
BRAGG APPLE CIDER VINEGAR – The Bragg ACV Vinegar is made from organically grown apples, and offers various health benefits. To easily incorporate ACV into your diet, you can take a daily 2 oz shot, pour it over your salad, drink in a morning elixir with water and lemon, or add it to your hot tea.
- Cleaning your coffee maker takes away hard water deposits, old oils from previously brewed pots, and other impurities that can make your coffee taste bad.
- A mixture of 1 part vinegar (apple cider) to 2 parts water is the best way to clean a drip coffee maker. Mix a full pot of vinegar and water mixture, pour it into your water reservoir, and turn the coffee maker on.
- Once the mixture has run completely through, turn the drip coffee maker off and let it cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Pour the vinegar and water mixture down the drain. If you are cleaning a coffee maker that hasn’t been cleaned regularly, repeat this step again with a fresh vinegar and water mixture.
- Next, rinse the pot out thoroughly with warm, plain water. Then, fill the water reservoir again with clean water and turn the coffee maker on to start the rinsing process.
- To make sure all of the vinegar and water solution is completely gone repeat the rinsing process one more time after letting the pot cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
This is how to clean a coffee maker the right way. Cleaning your drip coffee maker on a monthly basis will make it last longer and keep your coffee tasting the best it can possibly be.
☕ Here are some popular items for the home of coffee lovers. Click the images to see the current Prices On Amazon 🍵